Gallo Companies respects the privacy rights of prospective customers, clients and other individuals who visit the Gallo Companies websites, www.gallocompanies.com. Personal information submitted through the Gallo Companies site will be used only by Gallo Companies management and staff to accomplish client and user needs and requests in accordance with the purpose for which the information was submitted, including staff of Gallo Companies owned and/or managed properties. Gallo Companies takes reasonable precautions to protect personal information collected and received through the site from unauthorized access by third parties. We do not share information with third parties except to the extent necessary to fulfill a Gallo Companies client or user’s need or request. Affiliates, agents or contractors of the Gallo Companies who have access to your personal information use it only in the course of performing their services on behalf of the Gallo Companies, and are required to keep the information confidential. These third parties may include:
- Site Developer for the purposes of developing, hosting, supporting and operating the site.
- Aggregated demographic information not traceable to specific personal information.
- Legal disclosures in compliance with court order, subpoena or other legal process for the purposes of defense against legal claims or in exercise of legal rights.
- Legal investigations when necessary to take action against suspected fraud, concerns involving potential threats to any individual's personal safety, or otherwise in accordance with law.
- Business transactions as associated with the transference of assets in the case of a merger, partnership or other business situation.